1. 14 Reasons Why Businesses Fail
About 20% of small businesses fail in their first year, and a staggering 96% of businesses will fail over a 10-year period of time. As for the remaining 4%, it does not necessarily mean they succeed – it means that they’ve survived. So why do businesses fail? What makes one entrepreneur succeed while another experiences business failure? It comes down to a combination of preparation, strategies and knowledge.
2. What is a Quiet Title Action? (Explained by a Real Estate Attorney)
A quiet title action is a legal proceeding used to confirm or clarify the ownership of real estate. A quiet title suit can settle a dispute over who owns real property. It can also fix a technical error in the chain of title to real property.
3. 5 Tips on How to Sell Over the Phone (and Mistakes to Avoid)
This article covers tips and techniques on how to sell over the phone. Listed below are five phone sale techniques plus a BONUS tip that you can apply on your next sales call — TODAY!
4. 5 Common Methods of Holding Real Property Title
Title to real estate is the method by which ownership is conveyed and transferred during real estate purchases and sales. The methods of owning real estate are determined by state law, so individuals trying to determine the best method to acquire and hold real-property titles should conduct research to determine the unique differences for each method as set out by their state.
5. This is how you get land for free in Oklahoma!
All land investors would like to get land for free. We also know that homesteading is becoming more popular in the United States. This short clips shows you how to do it in Oklahoma!
Join our Facebook Group:
Get the free land.mba app
Download the free app and get your first course for Free! Land.MBA lifts the veil of mystery regarding how to make money from raw, vacant land. If you’re ready to generate substantially more income for your family, this course provides everything you need to understand how the land investing business works and what you need to get started.